Monday 18 June 2012

Day 11 

Last Task

Before these blogs I loved converse anyway. These blogs have shown me what companies want to know and the kind of questions they are looking to be answered in order to improve in any way. Converse are my favourite brand of shoe and have been since before the blog and a long time before that. My opinion of converse hasn't changed at all and they are still a brand I will definitely.  Converse are still the main brand I would buy if I was to go out looking for new shoes.

Converse are a very versatile company in the way that they are bringing out various different types and trying to interest others into buying converse. An example of this is the converse pro leathers, these are an attempt of trying to interest others into buying converse. They have made these shoes that don't really look at all like converse but at the same time they are really nice. In a previous blog about the converse website I included a picture of my favourites from the new 'pro leathers'. 

Three words to describe converse:

Different        Simple        Great

My opinion on converse hasn't changed at all from these blogs and like I've said before, converse are still the main brand I would go to if I were looking for some new trainers.

No comments:

Post a Comment