Sunday 17 June 2012

Day 10 

Eighth Task (weekend task)

Facebook

I think having any company having a facebook page is clever. It advertises the brands over a social networking site which millions of people use. This allows millions of people to see it. Even if they are not searching for it, there are advertisements and other things to make the user see them. In a way this controls them subliminally because they have seen the brand and it will stick in their mind.

I would like these pages because I am a big fan of converse and a big fan of vans. Not as if they need my likes, they both already have millions. With these facebook pages I like the fact that the updates are about what have been going on with the company. This allows others to go onto the page ad see what converse or vans have been up too, and it is very simple to access.

I expect a lot of brands to this this these days as social networking is taking over the world in a way that almost everyone owns a computer and most people with computers have facebook. I haven't liked any other brands on facebook, simply because it's not a thing I would do. If i was asked to like it I would but I wouldn't go out of my way to like the page.

Twitter

I don't follow any of these brands on twitter but I do have a twitter account. I barely use it, I jut created it to see what celebrities are doing and keep up to date with the latest celeb news. I would follow converse or twitter because I would be interested to know whats going on with both of the brands and it is something that would interest me.


No comments:

Post a Comment